Features in Detail
“Sellerdeck Payments card processing has proven slicker and more cost effective than other“
James Aukland, Luna Spas
Fully integrated features that save you time and money
SellerDeck Payments is feature-rich and fully integrated into SellerDeck ecommerce. It doesn't matter which version of the software you are using, managing payments is always efficient and straight forward.
Easy to set up and use
- All common functions integrated into the SellerDeck desktop
- Easy-to-use online control panel for account management and reporting
- Single point of support for software and services; email & phone support included
- Ability to add your own branding to your secure payments page
Comprehensive functionality for online and MOTO orders
- Online payment processing for internet orders (Requires Internet Merchant Account, and dedicated Amex merchant account when Amex accepted)
- Process mail and phone order payments from within the SellerDeck application (requires Card Not Present merchant account)
- Accepts all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Delta
- Integrates with merchant accounts from all major UK banks
Unique time-saving functionality not found in other payment gateways
- For 'shopped before' and account customers Actinic Payments securely stores the customers card details to enable further payments against an order directly from within the order screen. No need to ask the customer for their card details again and then take the payment at a virtual terminal.
- Previous card details are easily identifiable by the last four digits of the card along with the card expiry date
- One-Click Order Completion can Commit pre-authorised Actinic Payments transactions making for fast and efficient order processing.
- Refund or void payments from the order screen at the click of a button. The payment status will be correctly maintained against the SellerDeck order.
- Take telephone or mail orders without going to the virtual terminal. You will automatically be switched to the payment site with the customer details and amount to be charged already filled in.
- Actinic Payments refund dialog is pre-populated with the likely refund amount instead of the full order total; saving time calculating the likely refund and increasing accuracy.
- Pre-authorise payments straight from the order screen within SellerDeck, making an adjustment to the amount charged as necessary
- View and control all fraud indicators from the SellerDeck order screen. No need to open the virtual terminal.
- The 'Payments and Refunds' report, aids bank reconciliation by enabling report to be run highlighting the transactions between two SellerDeck Payment settlements, in any date or time range showing the actual settlement time of your Actinic Payments account.
Sophisticated anti-fraud option
- The 3rd Man fraud screening service with visible results and feedback feature (v9.0.4 and onwards only)
- Support for CVV2 (the 3 digit card verification number) and AVS (for verifying a customer billing address)
- 3D Secure fraud protection with Maestro, Visa and Mastercard all separately configurable
- Secure online admininistration system for viewing payments and creating reports
Reliable and secure
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 compliant
- Powered by CreditCall, proven service carrying millions of transactions per month
- 99.998% up-time since 2005, including scheduled maintenance; service availability target 99.9%
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation in place
- Multiple redundancy with four separate physical data centres on two continents. Up to three can fail and service will continue.
Features differences based on your version of SellerDeck
Features differences based on
your version of SellerDeck
|Actinic v8||Actinic v9||SellerDeck 2013|
|For 'shopped before' and account customers card details are stored to enable future payments||No||No||Yes|
|Card details identifiable by the last four digits of the card along with the card expiry date||No||No||Yes|
|One-Click Order Completion can now Commit pre-authorised Actinic Payments transactions automatically
|Validation setting ‘Strict’ is now available for CVV2, address and postcode validation
|'Payments and Refunds' report to assist with bank reconciliation
|Refund dialog is now pre-populated with the likely refund amount instead of the full order total||No||No||Yes|
|All common functions integrated into the SellerDeck desktop application||No||Yes||Yes|
|Authorise, refund and void payments from within the SellerDeck application||No||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-authorisation for online payments||No||Yes||Yes|
|The 3rd Man fraud screening service||No||Yes||Yes|
|Process mail order, telephone order (MOTO) payments from within the SellerDeck application (requires SellerDeck Business)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Orders arrive with CV2 (Card Verification Code) data||No||Yes||Yes|
|Orders arrive with AVS (Address Verification System) data||No||Yes||Yes|
|CV2 number collection on additional payments||No||No||Yes|